A pair of pewter band rings, each ¼" wide, one antiqued pewter and the other antiqued black, each inscribed with the symbols of seven angel's, (one raised and the other engraved), which can be rotated to align angels.
- The silver ring bears the seven traditional Archangels, or Planetary Angels; Michael, Gabriel, Camael, Raphael, Sachiel, Anael and Cassiel. Inside is engraved DUCITUR PER ANGELOS, 'Guided by Angels'.
- The black ring holds the signatures of seven Medieval spirits or angels, variously acclaimed 'demon' status by past mystics; Dagon, Azervial, Adatiel, Cassiel, Camriel, Adnachiel and Anael. Inside this is engraved TENTATUS A DAEMONIBUS, 'TEMPTED BY DEMONS'.
- Turn the rings and aligning the spirit's signatures so that they 'correspond', to summon their combined assistance and achieve a powerful range of objectives.
- Weight & Dimensions (approx.): H: 7mm (0.28") W: 24mm (0.94") D: 24mm (0.94") Weight: 14g (0.49oz).
- Hand made in England using the finest English lead free pewter.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Demon Black & Angel White Unisex Gothic Rings by Alchemy
- Brand: Alchemy
- Product Code: R212
- Availability: In Stock