From the classical Greek henosis, the Platonic belief in mystical 'unity' or 'oneness', and Omega, the last letter of the alphabet meaning "great O", denoting the end. Could this symbolise the greatest oxymoron, the end of eternity?
- A pewter ouroboros eternity ring pendant in the form of an 'alienesque' spined vertebrae with a skull.
- Weight & Dimensions (approx.): H: 37mm (1.46") W: 36mm (1.42") D: 10mm (0.39") Weight: 23g (0.81oz).
- Handmade in England using the finest lead free pewter.
- Suspended on a 21", (53cm), black curb chain.
Alchoboros Men's Pendant by Alchemy Gothic
- Brand: Alchemy
- Product Code: P854
- Availability: Out Of Stock